Monday, July 11, 2011

MEMORIES WITH FAMILY

OMG!  I found out that not only is my son coming home August 4th, but my daughter is coming here also so that she can see him too.  I will have both of my kids here at the same time. Halleluah for small miracles.  I've talked to my sister and we have come up with a plan to get the whole family together.  We are going to have a pajama party and have the whole clan of aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother all together to play games and have fun making memories. 

My dad passed away back in 1999 and my mom has been asking for years for the family to go to church together and have the flower arrangement in the church in honor of my dad.  Well since we will all be home together on Aug. 7th, 2011 we will all go to the church to honor my dad.  What a special week end we will have. 

I hope and pray that nothing happens with the military between now and then that would keep my kids from coming home.

I am just so excited.  I haven't seen my son in 18 mths and I haven't had them home together in almost 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment