Saturday, February 5, 2011


There are a few things in my life that make me extremely happy. My sister is one of them. She is my best friend and confidant. I can relay to her anything that's bothering me, but I have to be willing to take brutal criticism. It's good to know there is a place I can go that no matter what I say they will still love me and be non judgmental. She's also a very beautiful and a graceful dancer. This gentleman in the photo is her Latino dance instructor. If you would like to learn to dance here's your man. He instructs in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area. If you would like to learn to dance with this man (he turns out winners) just contact me via email and I will tell you how to get in contact with him. makingdoundertheeaves@gmail.com or memories332@gmailcom

No comments:

Post a Comment